Sermon Player -

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Think on these things

This is the third in the series of spiritual discipline sermons. Study is the focus, and four keys are highlighted from Richard Fosters - Celebration of Discipline: Repetition, Concentration, Comprehension, and Reflection.
The quality of this recording is very poor because it was not connected to the source. I am sorry, I edited it as much as I could. I even debated going back and rerecording, but in all honest, God had me off of the script more than on it this week. So if you are really interested, you can listen to one sermon and read a second.
I guess this is a good lesson about how much we look act and sound like Christians (even with a good editing, or outward facade) when we are not connected to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment