Sermon Player -

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beyond Fear

This sermon introduces us to our January series on vision. In it I talk about the fear of change and fear of the unknown. I lay out the specifics of vision for Geneseo as a congregation for the year 2009.

Proverbs 29:18 says, "Where there is no vision the people perish." I believe we are called to be a people of vision. I believe God has given us a mission to fulfill in our community. As a people of God we must stretch ourselves to find new ways to impart the good news of the gospel to everyone around us. In 2009 let us boldly embrace that mission and step out in faith into uncharted areas in our community.

I hope you take time to listen & I encourage your discussion on this topic.

In Christ, Pastor Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment