Sermon Player -

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Changing the Rules of the Game

This sermon is a strong proclamation to accountability and a life of Christian Integrity. I know that it has a bit more of an razors edge than most sermons. It does not allow the listener to sit back an assume the words spoken are for the person in the other pew.

I hope these words challenged each of us to contemplate what it means to love God with all our heart, soul, strength, and mind, and our neighbor as our selves. How are we doing with this great challenge in our personal lives, and in our congregation and community? How could we do it better?

Please share your comments. Pastor CF

2 comments:

  1. As your mother I really appreciate hearing your sermons. It is like I'm in the same room as you. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the kids always wanting you to do their rubiks cube and then they took the credit for it. You can still do the rubiks can't you???

    ReplyDelete